Friday, February 12, 2021

 

 ☽Actors & Scheduling☽

☆⭒━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Let's get into the actors and how we had to fix scheduling!
So for actors, I decided I wanted my friends to play my characters. In fact, I had kind of written my characters based on my friends accidentally and it was only when I read my notes that I realized and asked them to help me and be in my film! 


So let's start with Agnes! She is the Coven "leader" and she is played by me. Originally she was supposed to be played by one of my friends but due to some personal issues she had to back out so I had to replace her on short notice. 











Next is Beatrix! She is played by my friend who is also named Nicole! They have very similar vibes to Beatrix and over they dress like a green witchy hippie so of course, I chose them to play Bea. Nicole was by far the easiest to schedule with since they're free almost all the time!

















Minerva is played by friend Alayna! Sadly we couldn't meet up to shoot but since her character only showed up once in the script she was able to shoot her scene in her own house and still fit the script and theme. 


















Overall preparing my actors for their characters took little effort because the characters themselves were similar to my actors and because they were my friends it was easy to work with them! 

Comments

Popular Posts