Thursday, March 4, 2021

 

 ☽Conflicts and Resolutions☽

☆⭒━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Boy oh boy! Let me tell you I had so many issues! Most of which came with scheduling and not what I expected (which would have been with technology) to be. I originally had cast the role of Agnes to one of my friends who the day before the shooting started said she could not make it and canceled even the reshoot date! So I had to take on that role which was alright for the most part but definitely not what I intended or wanted to do then after the filming was done, while editing I didn't save and did something wrong and lost SO MUCH WORK! So after getting back to a reasonable point in editing, I noticed the scene with Minerva's interview was off and not editing well with the others so I had to ask my friend to reshoot it at her house, and luckily for me, she owned the same LED lights I own and was able to get the atmosphere and lighting correct. So overall VERY STRESSFUL. I did have some great moments though! I was experimenting with my phone and lighting before the filming date and was able to get a cool look with some yellow Christmas lights I had on my wall and my LED light set to red on my TV. It just gave so much more Pazazz to the video and vibe so I did that on actual shooting day and also while looking around at my stuff to see if I had any jars to use as potions I realized if I grabbed some nice looking perfume bottles and angled them right they looked like funky shaped potion bottles and boom came my favorite shot! I also allowed my Actors to freestyle some lines because like I said in an earlier post I accidentally wrote my characters similar to my friends so I knew they would be able to say something that would fit with their characters! So yes while there were some moments that made me stop what I was doing and lay in bed crying I had some moments that made me go "AHA!"

Comments

Popular Posts