Tuesday, March 2, 2021

 

 ☽Technology☽

☆⭒━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒


Let's talk tech! So for the whole filming process, I used my phone (iPhone 11) and that's it! I wanted to keep it in that hand filmed style so I didn't want to buy a tripod also I tried to keep the cost of production very minimal so I only used things I already had. Even tho I understand and have a fair amount of experience with filming on my phone I did have to look up on how to use all the features it has! Apple created the iPhone 11 to be like a camera so it has many features built into the phone to do just that and I had never experimented with it so I did some research and used this video to help with just that!


I also used this article: https://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/iphone-11-filmmaking-capabilities/

Then of course lighting! I just used my Christmas lights that I have put up on my wall and my LED lights to change the color (Red, purple, and blue) To fit the atmosphere of each scene and character.

Overall it was pretty simple to learn how to use my phone as an actual camera and the lighting I had already had experience with match different colors to my liking so everything was easy to deal with.


Comments

Popular Posts